Your privacy is very important to us and we want you to know everything we do and don’t do with the information you provide. Our guiding principle is that any information we collect from you will be treated with the utmost care and respect, and every effort will be made to ensure the information is kept private.
We DO NOT collect, store or use any personal information while you visit, download or upgrade our products.
We may use personal information submitted by you only for the following purposes: help us develop, deliver, and improve our products and services and supply higher quality service; manage online surveys and other activities you’ve participated in.
In the following circumstances, we may disclose your personal information according to your wish or regulations by law:
- Your prior permission;
- By the applicable law within or outside your country of residence, legal process, litigation requests;
- By requests from public and governmental authorities;
- To protect our legal rights and interests.
No Collection of Personal Information
We do not gather any of your personal information while you are using the Application, except as provided for in this Policy. Where certain information is collected, it will only be used for the stated purpose.
Third- Party Sites
In general, the Applications, the Services and the Site access third party information (such as your Facebook, Google, Twitter, Instagram account information) through application interfaces.This Policy does not address and we are not responsible for the privacy practices of Web sites operated by third parties whether they are linked to or accessible from an Application, the Services or the Site.
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Sites
These Services do not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. In the case we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do necessary actions.
How the Company Uses Your Information.
The Company uses the information it collects for analytical, business and operational purposes in the following ways:
1. operate and update the Software & Services and provide you with existing and new functionality and features;
2. improve and customize the Software & Services;
3. provide you personalized content, including through the delivery of targeted interest-based advertisements from us or our partners;
4. maintain and improve the quality and operation of the Software & Services;
5. notify you of Software & Services updates;
6. provide you with support and handle your complaints and/or feedback;
7. take any action in case of a dispute involving you in connection with the Software & Services;
8. enforce the terms and conditions applicable to the Software & Services and to prevent unlawful activities and misuse thereof;
9. comply and satisfy any applicable law regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request.
WE WILL NOT SHARE ANY INFORMATION FROM YOUR DEVICE WITH THIRD PARTIES.
IF YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND AND/OR AGREE TO THE PRIVACY, YOU SHOULD IMMEDIATELY EXIT AND AVOID MAKING ANY USE OF ALL VIDEO DOWNLOADER APP SERVICES
Patidar Greens Apps will occasionally update this privacy statement. When we do so, we will also revise the "last modified" date of the privacy statement.
Thank you for using our apps. !